Perryshmirtz is the canon pairing between Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Perry the platypus (aka Agent P.) Perry has saved Doofenshmirtz's life on occassions, has helped him, and has always been there for him in his times of need. A great uproar of Perryshmirtz fans were raised when "It's About Time!" premiered. Perry and Doofenshmirtz have what you would call a "frenemesis" relationship, which means that they still "hate" each other, but are also friendly towards each other.
- "It's About Time" is probably the most blatant example, playing Doofenshmirtz getting a new nemesis as close to him having an affair as physically possible, complete with them on a relationship talk show together, and even has a break up song and a remembering past love song.
- In the episode "Swiss Family Phineas", when the two fall into a load of laundry, the two come up with entirely different outfits, leading to the pic above.
- In the episode "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted ", Dr. D makes a comment to Perry saying: "Oh look at us! We're fighting over the remote like an old married couple! Hehe... It's not cute." It was coincidental, as Doof just happened to see it that way, and wouldn't even be here if the creators didn't agree with him.
- In the same episode,when perry is leaving,doof says: You never meant to work with me,did you Perry the Heartbreaker?!Yes go!Go back to your agency with their...Their uncool acronyms!Just remember,we once had something special!
- There's episodes where Dr. D compliments perry by saying he looks cute or looks good in the thing he wears
- Perry is seen holding Dr. D's hand in many episodes.
- And in "Gaming the System", after Doofenshmirtz zaps Perry with the Ball-Gown-inator, he can't stop going on about how elegant Perry looks.
- Also in "Gaming the system", It's revealed that Dr. D buys Perry Christmas presents. Major Monogram: Good morning, Agent P. I've been monitoring Doofenshmirtz's internet activity. First, we know what you're getting for Christmas.
- In "Nerds of a Feather" after Doofenshmirtz fails to get his show "Doof and Puss" on the air because he wouldn't let the producer give the platypus a girlfriend, we instead get the show "The Platypus And His Girlfriend", with the girlfriend seeming to play the same role as Doof did in the original show. Not to mention the smirk on Perry's face when Doofenshmirtz adamantly refuses to give the platypus a girlfriend.
- In "Mom's in the House", when Doofenshmirtz is duplicating Perry's arms, he mentions on more than one occasion that the arms are rather cute.
- After a sick Doofenshmirtz ends up falling asleep on the floor after another failed attempt with his new inator, Perry comes up to him and puts a blanket over him.
- In "Meapless in Seattle", Perry follows Doofenshmirtz to Seattle, where Doof has been taking regular "excursions". When Peter the Panda shows up (with coffee for Doofenshmirtz), Perry's body language and Doof's excuses come off as a cheating lover trying to deny an affair after being caught.
- In "Happy New Year", the two are dancing with each other. This isn't like "Out of Toon" where they were zapped with a ray that made them dance - they CHOSE to dance with each other.
- In "This is Your Backstory" we get to see some of the photos Perry keeps in his wallet. All of them depict Perry having fun with Doofenshmirtz.
• In "Just Our Luck" Doofenshmirtz looks at a sleeping Perry and says "what a little angel!"